Monday, March 16, 2009

Ten On Tuesday

10 Songs You Hate

For as much as I try to enjoy all different types of music, there are still some that just make me grind my teeth when I hear them. I don't know if I'm going to be able to come up with 10 but I'll give it a go.
  • Kissed by a Rose by Seal
  • Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper
  • Anything Nickelback *cringes*
  • Crush by David Archuletta
  • Little Susie by Micheal Jackson. I know it's one of the songs on his HIStory album that's creepy.
  • Cowboy by Kid Rock
  • Most Hank Jr. songs
  • Anything by Shooter Jennings
  • Anything by Rod Stewart

2 comments:

  1. How i wish i know or have an idea how those songs sound like. Good for u, they have names.

    Mine has none. I played too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a Nickelback fan either.

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete