Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I "felt" great!



I finally got to my wool pets kit of the owls. Felting is so much fun. I can't wait to get more kits or roving to perhaps make my own animals. I've already got so many ideas running through my mind. I can't wait to pick up the spindle and learn how to spin. Squee!!


I'm actually done knitting the sushi wallet (I'll post pictures later on.) I just need to felt it next. Which is very scary! Not being in control kind of worries me. Maybe this weekend I'll grow some cojones and toss it in the washer. Wish me luck!
I went to the mall yesterday to pick up some new new black slacks for work. For me this means checking out Borders and getting some Starbucks. Yay!! I wish I worked at a book store. It's probably a good thing I don't. If I did, you probably wouldn't be able to step foot into the apartment. Anyway! I picked up my first moleskine sketchbook. I can't wait to begin pencil sketching again. I'm not very good but drawing is a skill that I've always wanted to improve. I love the craftmanship of this notebook which is handmade. I want to pick up the graph paper notebook and the watercolor notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment