Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ten On Tuesday Twice on Wednesday.

10 Favorite Articles of Clothing You Own

1. My brother's hand me down sweat pants that are nearly 10 years old.
2. My hooded peacoat that flairs at the hips that I got for Christmas.
3. My old high school gym t-shirt.
4. My wide leg American Eagle hip huggers that have been previously worn down.
5. My Ramones t-shirt.
6. My thermals for which I'm thankful for during the winter months.
7. My "Kermit" colored cashmere sweater that I got for Christmas.
8. My crochet Ugg boots (I know they're not clothing but they cover my feet up and keep me warm.).
9. My hand knit Endpaper Mitts.
10. My hand knit socks.

10 Favorite Children's Movies

1. A Christmas Story (never gets old).
2. Breakfast Club.
3. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
4. National Lampoon's European Vacation.
5. Outsiders
6. Back to the Future.
7. Beetlejuice.
8. Ghostbusters.
9. The Wizard of Oz
10. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
Bonus for the heck of it... Little Shop of Horrors

No comments:

Post a Comment