Monday, February 16, 2009

Chocolate covered strawberries

This past Friday, my co-worker gave me a case of strawberries for free. So far, I've only been giving them to the sugar gliders. Tonight I've decided to make chocolate covered strawberries. I had it all thought out and I was going to make tuxedo designs and drizzle the white chocolate over the milk chocolate. Yeah... it didn't work out that way. I started by trying to melt the white chocolate in the microwave because I am immensely impatient. I ended up burning it. Finally, I gave in and did the double boiler method. It worked out perfectly. While I was dipping them I figured this is going to be a lot of strawberries if I do the milk chocolate ones and the designs on them. For now, I'll just do milk chocolate and leave the rest for another day. I might go for the strawberry shortcake tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment