1. I'm Colombian.
2. Not Mexican.
3.One of my pet peeves is when people spell it columbian.
4. My hair has shades of red in the sun.
5. I hate being told what to do.
6. I named my ferrets after The Ramones.
7. My first dog was named Troskey.
8. I now refer to him as "Thrusty".
9. I still occasionally bite my nails.
10. I just want to be left alone sometimes.
11. I have a birthmark on the palm of my right hand
12. I like to tell people it's poop to gross them out.
13. I think feet are gross.
14. I'm not scared of the number 13... I rather like it.
15. I wish I were vegan again.
16. I miss meat sometimes.
17. I don't regret anything I've done.
18. I got "best hair" in my high school yearbook.
19. I made my own prom dress.
20. I loved letterboxing the one time I did it.
21. I want to do it more.
22. I hate that I don't make more time for knitting.
23. I would love to live in a small log cabin out in the woods.
24. I try to finish people's sentences all the time.
25. I'm trying to stop.
26. Sometimes I like to cry myself out.
27. It makes me feel better.
28. I'm closer to my father than my mother.
29. I'm a pushover.
30. I'm a romantic.
31. I don't let too many people into my life.
32. When I do, I hate to let them go.
33. What I miss most from my childhood is seeing my mother and father happy together.
34. If I could change one thing about the world, it would be to make people treat each other the way they would want to be treated.
35. I'm a Packer fan. Go! Pack! Go!
36. My favorite holiday is Halloween.
37. I get tongue-tied.
38. A LOT.
39. I hum to myself when I think about my awkward moments from the past.
40. Only when I'm by myself though.
41. I've always had a funny laugh.
42. I'm a Mets fan.
43. I'm a list person.
44. I am terribly forgetful.
45. I'm afraid of birds.
46. I'm afraid of what might lurk in the dark.
47. I'm horrible with names of fictional characters.
48. I can definitely a bitch.
49. But I also think I'm one of the nicest people you'll meet if I like you.
50. I'm not a religious person.
51. Being a assistant sunday school teacher turned me away from churches when I was asked to get onto the kids about their parents paying for the class.
52. I don't believe in forever or happily ever after.
53. If I could be any animal, I would be a bird.
54. I'm a bit of a germaphobe.
55. I think I have some sort of OCD too.
56. I hate taking pills.
57. They make me gag.
58. I met the Foo Fighters years ago.
59. I've been to Colombia.
60. I wish I weren't as uptight as I am.
61. I was named after my grandmother.
62. I never met her.
63. I'm not very affectionate.
64. I want to change that.
65. I'm hard headed like my father.
66. I'm like him in many ways.
67. I've been to Canada.
68. I've been to Germany.
69. I think I'm due for another out of the country trip.
70. When I was a toddler I hit my head on a radiator and now it feels like there's a hole in my skull on my right eyebrow.
71. I can wiggle my eyes.
72. I can make flatulent sounds with the palms of my hands.
73. My guilty pleasure is Doctor Who.
74. I can NOT stand Nickelback.
75. Another of my guilty pleasures is cheesy romance novels.
76. I read them very sparsely and I don't let anyone see me. Don't judge me. lol
77. I don't have a favorite ice cream flavor.
78. I want to try them all!
79. I argue the most with my brother.
80. I only do it out of love.
81. I can't take naps.
82. I sleep right through them.
83. I have a lot to learn.
84. My favorite color is green.
85. Music snobs annoy me.
86. I like the numbing feeling of pins and needles.
87. I don't care for politics.
88. I think nerds/geeks are awesome.
89. I want to learn archery.
90. I love the rush of shooting a gun.
91. I just need to get my aim down.
92. I'm not a great cook.
93. I'm a great baker.
94. So I've been told.
95. I dont eat my baked goods much.
96. I like to give them away to people that appreciate them.
97. I'm afraid of being alone.
98. I hate to see people sad.
99. I love getting postcards.
100. I think I'm becoming addicted to blogging.