Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! This year has been great so far. It started quite well while attending a Gogol Bordello concert with my sweetheart and ringing in the new year with more confetti than expected. They put on a heck of a show and know how to rock out with bottles of wine in their hand. For those that might not know of them, they are a gypsy punk band and unlike anything you have ever heard. Definitely check them out if you can.

This year is going to be amazing! As I am finishing up accomplishing several goals I set for myself last year, I am very excited for what I have earned. I have focused on knitting a lot more and incorporating it into my busy schedule which has made me feel great about feeding my creative side. I have also set the date for getting married this year and am going in heavy with planning and getting everything organized. 



Many that know me would think that I would have everything planned by now and would know exactly what I wanted but in fact, I don't. Come to think of it, I actually prefer it this way. Everything is a fresh decision and I know I can put my heart into everything I want to get done. I have already taken care of the invitations with my Gocco printer which was quite the task. At first, the machine did not cooperate and it was a challenge to make a master. After that, I had to make sure that I aligned the paper correctly and pressed each invitation evenly. In the end, they turned out pretty good. I also made RSVP postcards and hand sealed each one with hot wax. 

More knitting projects to come along with holiday gifts that I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment