Friday, June 19, 2009

MST3K Hat

Well, I finished Paul's hat. I'm so glad because it had several headaches. I swear I casted on at least six times for reasons that I won't go into. I knit it up during our road trip which meant that I needed to hide the chart from him in the passenger seat but he knew what I was knitting the whole time. How nice of him to pretend that he didn't know. He sure does know how to make me happy. Once I finished and it was time for him to try it on... the darn thing didn't fit. Can you imagine the terror? Ugh. I refuse to unravel this thing though, at least not after six cast ons. Not to worry, I fixed it. I cut the carries and weaved them in. Only five of them needed doctored so now I'm really done. Woo hoo!

Monkey socks are next. I'm not sure how I feel about this variegated yarn but I guess there's only one way to find out.

1 comment:

  1. The hat looks great. It's good he didn't let on that he knew it was a hat for him. That is a beautiful color and the variegated should come out just fine.

    ReplyDelete