Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekend Cooking

I found such a great recipe for Crock Pot Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna. My mouth is watering as I sit here and think about it (seriously!). I know, I know, I love my crock pot. It's such a great appliance to have. On my days off I can just toss the ingredients in it and come back a few hours later and dinner is done. Tada! The recipe actually came from BetterRecipes.com. The only change I made to it was substituting the egg with Ener-G Replacer. I'll have to make it again another weekend when I'm eating cheese again.

My poor attempt at a Michael Scott pancake. How did he make them perfectly rectangular?
Milk-Chocolate Cookies from Martha Stewart's cookie book. Mmmm mmmm. I love this book. I can't wait for the cupcake book to come out in June. There goes that mouth watering sensation feeling again. I know many don't like her but she is the queen of what she does and you can't hate on her for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment