Monday, May 25, 2009

Squee!


My yarn has arrived. Squee! This is my tax return yarn which I order back on February 28th. Yes, that's right, the 28th... of February. I ordered the Watery color of Rowan Tweed from Webs. I knew it was on back order but I had absolutely no idea it was going to be this late. I wish they hadn't charged me for shipping because of the delay but oh well. I must say they answered my e-mails very promptly which is more than I can say about other businesses I had placed orders from in the past. When they did e-mail me back, they were super courteous with me and gave me options to try and please me, so I couldn't ask for more from them. In addition to the great customer service, I got a pretty good deal because of their discount of lowering they price when you purchase a good amount of yarn from them. I can't wait to start my Tangled Yoke Cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment