Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Etsy Store Coming Soon

For a while now I have wanted to have my own Etsy store. There's just been a few things that have slowed me down. For one, I didn't know what I wanted to invest my time and money into. Knitting seems to be very time consuming even though it is one of my passions. I probably will eventually sell knitted items but not just yet. Recently I've been experimenting and realized that I would love to sell hand carved stamps.

A few years ago I started toying with carving stamps out of old erasers and X-acto knives. After that I began letter boxing (google it if you don't know what it is, it's so much fun). I've now upgraded my supplies and and beginning a collection per say. I have a theme of aquatic life. The goal is to start off with ten, give or take and set up shop.

Here is a sneak peek at what I'm working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment